Happy Friday! Here is some motivation, fitness tips and hopefully some recipes to try out this week!
LIVE LIFE IN YOGA PANTS NEWS:
We are working on some exciting things! Stay in touch – more information to come soon!
Need some motivation to get up and moving? See how adding a just a little bit of exercise to your routine can change your mood and make you a better mom!
- How 10 Super-Busy Health Professionals Make Time For Themselves
- The Best Mood-Boosting Workout
- Five Reasons Exercise Makes Me a Better Mom
Here are some great workouts for the week. Just make a promise to try at least one this week!
- Quick Workout Blast
- The Accumulator
- Thinking about trying yoga? Read this: Yoga 101: A Beginner’s Guide to Practice, Meditation, and the Sutras
I had an interesting conversation about sugar this week and it made me really think about what I was eating. I have made a promise to myself to slowly replace the sugar my family eats with more natural ingredients. For example – I made some homemade salad dressing and instead of adding a little sugar I used raw honey and it was delicious…..baby steps. The article below also provides some tips.
I also wanted to include some healthy breakfast ideas this week. Nothing like getting the morning started off right!
- 8 Tips To Quit Sugar Without Hating Life
- Healthy Breakfast: Orange Poppy Seed Muffin Recipe
- Green Eggs, No Ham
- Sunflower Granola Breakfast Parfaits
Have a great weekend and Enjoy!
LLYP (Live Life in Yoga Pants)